In this section you can find details on projects on which the Commission is currently conducting research. To make access easier, we have divided the projects into 7 subject headings. To find out more, simply click on the relevant subject heading as below:
- Administrative Law, Public Law and Regulatory Enforcement
- Accessibility of Legislation
- Criminal Law and Procedure
- Land Law, Succession and Trusts
- International Law
- Civil Liability and Commercial Law
The Commission is currently inviting submissions on:
Issues Paper on Compulsory Acquisition of Land
Contributors are requested to make their submissions/comments, if possible, before close of business on 28th February 2018.
Possible projects for the Fifth Programme of Law Reform
Contributors are requested to make their submissions/comments, if possible, before close of business on 9th February 2018.