In this section you can find details on projects on which the Commission is currently conducting research. To make access easier, we have divided the projects into 7 subject headings. To find out more, simply click on the relevant subject heading as below:
- Administrative Law, Public Law and Regulatory Enforcement
- Accessibility of Legislation
- Criminal Law and Procedure
- Land Law, Succession and Trusts
- International Law
- Civil Liability and Commercial Law
Issues Paper on Suspended Sentences
Contributors are requested to make their submissions/comments, if possible, before close of business on 20th October 2017.
The Commission is currently inviting submissions on possible projects for the Fifth Programme of Law Reform. Further details can be found here.